Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Beach Lunch Break - 8

Not content to let her lover have all the fun, Natalie takes the initiative by going after Melanie's weak spot: soft kisses on her neck.

Notes and reference image below the fold.

Here's the reference image I used.

I needed to make some adjustments to accommodate my characters. Their breasts are larger so I need to align their upper bodies to reduce the amount of clipping. And I made Melanie's expression more playful. With anime characters, I find it too easy for a more passionate expression like in this reference to be read in a negative fashion.

I also finally figured out how to do map lights in Sunshine. This way I could light up this normally dark corner of the map. And apparently you can do custom shadow map resolutions on a per light basis. This could be handy for adding selective shadows in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment