Monday, October 14, 2024

Beach Lunch Break - 7

When her lover looks up at her with that expression, she can't help but let her lover enjoy suckling on her breast. She might not be lactating, but that won't stop her lover from trying.

Notes below the fold.

What I love about this pose is how simple and focused it is. When focused in this close, I can spend extra time getting the eye expression just right when it comes to blendshapes. The fingers lined up just right to keep their detail lines while still touching the breast. Moving the hair bones just enough to keep the expression visible in the frame.

When I started I had the camera over Natalie's other shoulder. I thought the wall was going to get in the way and being over the other shoulder would give the camera enough space. But when I saw this angle while orbiting around editing something, I knew this is where it should be. And to fix the wall issue, I just pulled the scene further away from it. As the viewer, you don't need to see the wall to know it is there. The previous images I think did a good job setting up the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment