Saturday, January 27, 2024

Rieko's Welcoming Party

"Oh, are you staying at this hotel too? After you get settled in your room, you should come back down to the pool. I'm sure we can find all sorts of fun things we can do together."

Reference image and some notes below the fold.

When I first saw this pose I knew I wanted to make a version of it with a futanari character. Her hand position is perfect for playing with a futa dick. I adjusted her arm positions to make room for Rieko's larger breasts, and angled her right foot to get a little more bend in the knee. The model in the picture is wearing high heels, but I like Rieko's wooden sandals so this seemed like a good compromise.

I like Rieko as a character because her facial expressions and body shape make it easy to express her personality. She's fun and caring and a little bit motherly. I've slowly been adjusting her physique over the years to make her breasts a little smaller and her hips a little bigger, She's still one of the curvier characters I use. Characters with large breasts are hard to dress because there's so much distortion in their outfit tops. Making them a little smaller unlocks more outfits that I can use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment