Monday, January 8, 2024

Julie At The Cabana

You met her at the local bar. She invited you back to her place. And when she pulled out her dick, you realized this one night stand was going to be a little different...


Reference image and some notes below the fold.

I originally wanted to do a different pose from this model. But after spending an hour trying to get a bicycle prop to light properly, I gave up and switched over to this pose instead. Something changed between Koikatsu and Sunshine that some older props just don't seem to render properly. Maybe next weekend I can dig into it more and try to get it fixed.

This pose was also an opportunity to play with more Sunshine improvements. There's a new community made head mod that adds a rounder nose that I'm using here. And I'm dipping into the Vanilla+ shaders for the character skin and the new lighting effects. I probably went too far and will try to dial things back next time. But this was a fun experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment