Friday, January 19, 2024

Cabana Anal Doggy

You've always dreamed about having anal sex. You just never figured it would feel so good to be on the receiving end.

via RedGIFs


GIF version, reference image, and notes about this scene below the fold.

This was such a pain to animate. It should have been a pretty simple doggy style animation. But I wanted to do something different with the penis penetration animation that just ended up eating way too much time and not looking very good. I dropped it and went back to my collider based approach.

Here's the reference image I was working from.


I deviated a fair amount by making the guy more passive and swapping the girl's leg pose so we had a better view of the penetration. I kept the girl's hand on the guy's shoulder because a 4 second loop wouldn't be long enough to make it look natural. And I wanted to stay within the 4 second range so it was possible to upload this to Pixiv.

Not super happy with how this turned out. But oh well, always room to improve for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment