Thursday, March 11, 2021

Femboy February 2021 - Character Pack

 


Here's a collection of all of the femboy characters I made for Femboy February. If you need a collection of femboys for your own scenes, feel free to use them!

I've hosted all of the cards on Google Drive, which you can access with this link.

Most of these were made for the FutaMaid Valentines Day animation and only have a single outfit. You will need to give them clothing for the other slots if you want to use them for the game (or not!).

Like the scenes, you're free to use these characters however you like. Make your own characters based off them. Or use them in your own animations. You don't need to get my permission ahead of time. But I would appreciate if you gave a link back to this post so other people can find them too.

I used other people's characters for some of my other animations, and those characters are not included here. I didn't want to distribute other people's cards without their permission. You can find links to the character cards in the animation posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment