Monday, March 8, 2021

Femboy February 2021 - Animated Scene Pack

 


I've collected up all of the animations I made for Femboy February, cleaned them up, and made them available for sharing. I've found looking at other people's scenes incredibly useful for learning new techniques. So if you'd like to see how I did something, or just want to play the animations locally on your local computer, here's every animation I made last month.

Because Blogger can shrink and modify images so they fit within this layout, and Koikatsu saves important scene information in the file, I've hosted these scene cards on Google Drive to ensure easy downloads. This link should bring you to the shared folder.

Download the cards into your Koikatsu/UserData/studio/scene folder, then load them up in Chara Studio.

You're free to rip, remix, and publish these scenes however you like. Swap out the characters with your own. Move the scene to a different location. Go crazy, have fun. If you are going to reshare them, I would appreciate a link back to this blog so people can find the rest of my work.

Some of these scenes contain characters that are not mine. If you reuse them, you might have an angry Koikatsu character maker yelling at you to stop using their OC.

I'm putting together all of the character cards I made last month and should have that ready to share later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment