Thursday, March 4, 2021

Demon Sandwich

via RedGIFs

Captured by two demons, our noble hero is pinned in the middle of a futanari sandwich. How will she escape? Will she even want to?

Animated GIF version below.


This is another animation from the back catalog. It is a fun concept and I really like how the characters turned out. But the animation is a little weak. The demon futa in the back has a great thrust. But I'm not selling the impact very well with the other two. If the middle futa was pushed further forward from the thrust, and that's what pushed her into the futa in the front, it would have given the animation a better sense of cause and effect.

This would be a good concept to revisit with Koikatsu. I'll have to add it to my todo list!

I had originally set this scene in a dungeon setting. But the dark lighting combined with the black skin color of the demons makes it really hard to see what's going on.


The lesson here is that I need to have a scene in mind when picking out characters. With these demon characters, I need to put them in a better lit environment so you can actually see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment