Sunday, May 5, 2024

Aya Poolside 2

I think I found a new artist who does pencil and marker illustrations that does futanari commissions. I needed to make a concept of what I wanted for this commission, and I'm back thinking about beaches now that the weather is getting sunnier. Here's Aya relaxing by the pool. Enjoy!

Reference image below the fold.


Because I wanted this illustration to focus on Aya's expression, I brought the camera in closer than in the reference. And once I made that change, the chair wasn't very readable so I repositioned this pose by the pool. Then by having her lean back a bit, I could bring both her dick, body, and face within the 5x7 frame in a way I really liked.

The skirt, as always, was a pain to pose. Some day I'll learn how to make those look better in a shorter amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment