Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Pose Study H - Julie On Vacation

Skirt and no panties is always a risk, especially when visiting seaside resorts known for their sudden gusts of wind.


Notes and reference image below the fold.
It has been about half a year since I last made an animation. In that time I've been bounced between five contract jobs and busy with social and family events. As the year winds down, I'm finally getting some more free time and hope to make animations again.

I've been teaching a friend how to make poses in Chara Studio, and after seeing what they have made I got inspired to make a pose of my own. I've been showing them how to use a reference image to create a pose. For this one, I used the following picture.


It is a cute pose, and I wanted to focus on capturing the fun facial expression of the model. The skirt for my character doesn't fold as nicely as in the photograph. So I blew it out more like it was a gust of wind. And while the angle isn't ideal, you can see a small hint of futa dick poking out in my version.

No comments:

Post a Comment